1. Don’t accept someone because you are soft-hearted. When the throbbing caused by emotion fades, you will regret for a long time that you have promised to be together too hastily.
2. When you and your partner don’t understand each other because of the different pace of life, please create a common ground for each other in time. Feelings without a common life circle are like a bacterium leaving a petri dish, which will die out automatically after being exposed to the air for too long.
3. If you feel that you can’t go on with him, don’t break up in a hurry, try to reconcile first. Maybe your long-standing conflict is just a misunderstanding.
4. Everyone is a partner for the first time, so give him more time and patience to learn how to love correctly.
5. Sometimes, love requires some pretense. For example, when he bought a lipstick of the wrong color, or he cooked for the first time and made a dish that he couldn’t swallow. Love needs encouragement to nourish it.
6. Give each other some personal space. Love is like cooking. If the temperature is too strong, you will burn the pan; if the temperature is too low, the food won’t be cooked. You have to adjust the heat properly.
7. When you think he doesn’t like you, he really doesn’t like you (too much).
8. Stop loss in time. If you find yourself often uncomfortable or wronged in this relationship, please leave. Don’t be embarrassed, or try to shape his personality again. How can he be reborn in a few months with his stereotype that he has built over 20 years?
9. Don’t worry about establishing a relationship with a person. Spend more time to see if he is suitable for you, which can effectively avoid mutual torture after falling in love. People who really like you can wait for a few months.
10. Just because a person doesn’t care about you in the way you want doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you.
11. It’s really important to be suitable. What matters is not only the equivalence of financial capabilities, but also the combination of family education and personal ambition. Two people with unequal spiritual worlds and psychological gap will make each other unlovable.
12. Apart from being nice to you (good for no money), please carefully consider getting married with a boy who is useless. A boy who has accomplished nothing has a lot of time which is his cheapest thing. To judge whether he treats you well is to see if he is willing to share his most precious things with you.
13. Asking him to prove his love for you by “making love” will only gradually push him away.
14. He who likes to hit you through words often loves himself most. People who really like you will never let you get hurt.
15. Don’t fall in love with someone who has been in love for more than two years. Two years is like at a crossroads of love. You choose to get married or break up. There must be something more unbearable for a girl to break up regardless of the sunk cost.
16. Don’t fall in love for the sake of love. Everyone in the world has their own development time zone. Some people seem to be walking in front of you, while others seem to be walking behind you. But in fact, everyone has their own steps in their own time zone, so there is no need to envy or laugh at them. They are all in their own time zone, and so are you. Life is waiting for the right time to act. So, take it easy. You are not behind, and you are not ahead. Everything is on time in your own time zone arranged by fate.
17. It is necessary to maintain an independent self at all times. The significance of love lies in people’s self-growth and emotional perfection, rather than just being attached to the big tree. When you lose your self-worth, you start to become dispensable.
18. Leaving is the normal state of life. It is painful to break up, but don’t be afraid of pain. The earth can spin around without anyone, and so can your world. Don’t think you can’t find anyone better than him. In fact, the next one is always better than the previous. All existence follows the law of conservation of matter. If someone owes you something, there will always be another person to pay you back.
19. Don’t marry someone because of money, and don’t marry someone because of love. You will have an ideal love when you lead a lively life alone, you two will have a better life experience together.
20. You know, you are the only best girl in the world. Don’t rush to open your heart to others just because they are a little nicer to you. In fact, you are really good, and you don’t need to be loved by making a compromise.