Every woman wants a man to rely on when she is wronged. And every man, when tired, wants to lie down peacefully beside his woman for one night. A life partner is actually a soul mate, so don’t always look for the feeling of love. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s hard to make people feel at home. Some people love you, but they can’t give you a home. So, if someone makes you feel safe to go home, stay together for the rest of your life.
I really envy those who have been loved so much, because they have seen what real love is like, so those cheap likes simply can’t get into their eyes.
They won’t be moved by two or three caring and attentive words of others, and they won’t be soft-hearted because of a few gifts from others. They tend to be more confident in rejecting and stopping losses in time, and know how to love others.
1. It’s not necessary to take an exam for Tsinghua University and Peking University. In fact, dozens of other third-ranked colleges are also great choices.
2. Don’t be afraid when facing the college entrance examination, because it’s useless to be afraid.
3. You cannot confess your love before the end of the college entrance examination. If the other party agreed, all your good luck would be used up.
4. Many things in life can’t be done again, except the college entrance examination, which shows that the college entrance examination is not terrible.
5. Normal performance is victory. Don’t be jealous of other people’s luck. Luck is also part of your strength.
6. Diligence is also part of IQ. If a person claims to be smart but not diligent, it can only mean that he is not smart enough.
7. Abnormal performance indicates instability, and the real master is not always stable, but to ensure that even if it is unstable, it will not be bad.
8. What determines your life is not your college entrance examination results, but a whole set of your methodology. This methodology determines your life including the college entrance examination.
9. Take a deep breath when you’re nervous, which is cliché, but effective.
10. Famous school ≠ high salary.
The “bottom line” that you can talk about is never the bottom line.
The real bottom line is invisible and unclear. It can only be when it is really touched, it bounces strongly and has no regrets.
The real bottom line is the line corresponding to the pursuit of life. When the pursuit of life is unclear, the bottom line of being a human is also unclear.
In fact, the so-called bottom line that people often hang on their mouths is rather their own emotional fluctuation line.
Don’t be too passive in love.
If you don’t respond that you like him, no one can hold on for too long.
One’s efforts cannot become the relationship between two people.
Don’t believe this sentence,
“If you love me, you should know what I think.”
No one will know exactly what the other person thinks.
Because the other party didn’t know your thoughts in time,
Thinking that he doesn’t love you is irrational.
Love a person moderately.
Don’t treat your boyfriend to no bottom line,
Or he’ll treat you like a mother,
Don’t blame him for finding you another daughter-in-law.
Always remember that a person who eats too much will not be grateful,
Instead, he will be anorexic.
People who say they love you don’t necessarily love you.
Compared with sweet love words,
His being busy in the kitchen when you are sleepy,
His big hand coming to take you home after work.
His phone calls several times a day to give you a sense of security,
Are the most touching.
Remember to speak out when you have grievances in your heart.
Don’t force yourself to be sensible.
Your suffer patiently for a long time, but
He just takes you for granted.
Timely communication in love shows that the bottom line is very important.
The days ahead are very long.
If you want to get married, please marry
Someone who makes you laugh more than you cry.
Most of your life, you don’t know what you’re doing or how you should do. It’s like some kind of mental disability passed down from generation to generation.
You can’t have a complete understanding of how to spend youth when you have youth. It is impossible to have both middle age and complete knowledge of middle age. It is impossible to have both love and complete cognition of love. It is impossible to embrace death and have a complete understanding of it at the same time.
These are more like fate than fate itself.
1. Don’t accept someone because you are soft-hearted. When the throbbing caused by emotion fades, you will regret for a long time that you have promised to be together too hastily.
2. When you and your partner don’t understand each other because of the different pace of life, please create a common ground for each other in time. Feelings without a common life circle are like a bacterium leaving a petri dish, which will die out automatically after being exposed to the air for too long.
3. If you feel that you can’t go on with him, don’t break up in a hurry, try to reconcile first. Maybe your long-standing conflict is just a misunderstanding.
4. Everyone is a partner for the first time, so give him more time and patience to learn how to love correctly.
5. Sometimes, love requires some pretense. For example, when he bought a lipstick of the wrong color, or he cooked for the first time and made a dish that he couldn’t swallow. Love needs encouragement to nourish it.
6. Give each other some personal space. Love is like cooking. If the temperature is too strong, you will burn the pan; if the temperature is too low, the food won’t be cooked. You have to adjust the heat properly.
7. When you think he doesn’t like you, he really doesn’t like you (too much).
8. Stop loss in time. If you find yourself often uncomfortable or wronged in this relationship, please leave. Don’t be embarrassed, or try to shape his personality again. How can he be reborn in a few months with his stereotype that he has built over 20 years?
9. Don’t worry about establishing a relationship with a person. Spend more time to see if he is suitable for you, which can effectively avoid mutual torture after falling in love. People who really like you can wait for a few months.
10. Just because a person doesn’t care about you in the way you want doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you.
11. It’s really important to be suitable. What matters is not only the equivalence of financial capabilities, but also the combination of family education and personal ambition. Two people with unequal spiritual worlds and psychological gap will make each other unlovable.
12. Apart from being nice to you (good for no money), please carefully consider getting married with a boy who is useless. A boy who has accomplished nothing has a lot of time which is his cheapest thing. To judge whether he treats you well is to see if he is willing to share his most precious things with you.
13. Asking him to prove his love for you by “making love” will only gradually push him away.
14. He who likes to hit you through words often loves himself most. People who really like you will never let you get hurt.
15. Don’t fall in love with someone who has been in love for more than two years. Two years is like at a crossroads of love. You choose to get married or break up. There must be something more unbearable for a girl to break up regardless of any cost.
16. Don’t fall in love for the sake of love. Everyone in the world has their own development time zone. Some people seem to be walking in front of you, while others seem to be walking behind you. But in fact, everyone has their own steps in their own time zone, so there is no need to envy or laugh at them. They are all in their own time zone, and so are you. Life is waiting for the right time to act. So, take it easy. You are not behind, and you are not ahead. Everything is on time in your own time zone arranged by fate.
17. It is necessary to maintain an independent self at all times. The significance of love lies in people’s self-growth and emotional perfection, rather than just being attached to the big tree. When you lose your self-worth, you start to become optional.
18. Leaving is the normal state of life. It is painful to break up, but don’t be afraid of pain. The earth can spin around without anyone, and so can your world. Don’t think you can’t find anyone better than him. In fact, the next one is always better than the previous. All existence follows the law of conservation of matter. If someone owes you something, there will always be another person to pay you back.
19. Don’t marry someone because of money, and don’t marry someone because of love. You will have an ideal love when you lead a lively life alone, and when you two will have a better life experience together.
20. You know, you are the only best girl in the world. Don’t rush to open your heart to others just because they are a little nicer to you. In fact, you are really good, and you don’t need to be loved by making a compromise.
1. Wearing a cotton jacket and eating hot baked sweet potatoes grilled by street grandfathers.
2. Tying the long trousers into the socks, tying the autumn clothes in the long trousers, and holding you in the palm of my hand.
3. Staying in bed as long as I like, and playing with my mobile phone in bed.
4. Sitting around with friends, eating hot pot, and gossiping.
5. Resting and soaking my feet after a busy day.
6. Wandering around the streets in the afternoon, and holding the warmth of hot milk tea in my hand.
7. Opening the curtains to let the sun shine in.
8. Putting my cold hands in my partner’s coat pocket.
9. Getting up early, and eating the sausage egg cake made by an aunt at the entrance of the block.
10. There is a warm bathroom heater to let me take a satisfying hot bath.
11. In the cool air, there’s a bright warm sun hanging in the sky.
12. Reading a favorite book quietly in the heated study room.
13. Family and friends far away from home call and say that they will go home for New Year get-togethers.
14. Stinky tofu with steaming soup on the street in winter night.
15. Looking up, and suddenly seeing snow from the sky.
16. A cup of hot milk tea to warm my hands.
17. Grabbing the ticket to go home on the Spring Festival travel rush.
18. Sleeping in bed for ten more minutes.
19. Chatting with old friends in the sun.
20. Eating dumplings made by my mother.
21. Receiving a hand-woven scarf from someone who likes me for a long time.
22. A warm bear hug when meeting someone I like.
23. When sorting out the wardrobe, I find that there is money in the big cotton jacket I wore last year.
24. Taking a winter trip with my family and my partner.
25. The distance by car not too far.
26. Snow not blocking the road.
27. After a work’s day, I go home with warmness and full meal waiting for me.
28. The person who spent the winter with you last year is still around.
29. When winter comes, can spring be far behind?
“Stress” originates from inner conflict, which is an internal imbalance which negative emotions have the upper hand. It’s a joke to say that “There is power when there is pressure”. Internal power and pressure are not the same thing. Anything will deform under abnormal pressure. Besides, there is no greater power than inner peace. A wise person is the one who asks for nothing and everything in peace.
It is necessary to have enough life experience to help a person have the ability to think independently and truly have his own thoughts and concepts.
Being young means that most of the things in your brain are other people’s ideas and most of them are other people’s thoughts. Therefore, most of the time, young people just either suffer from other people’s ideas or take delight in other people’s thoughts.
The stupidest thing in a person’s life is that they never compare their own ideas with their own experiences. They don’t know how far their thoughts and ideas are from their true self.
This is what people often call introspection.