1. Don’t make comments easily, and don’t make judgments lightly.
2. Learn to appreciate the ordinary.
3. Personality is reserved for oneself, not for treating others.
4. Respect first, then understand.
5. Share the same standards with others.
6. Keep updating yourself.
7. Have a 360-degree view of things.
8. Don’t confuse your own world with the world of others.
9. Good emotional intelligence is just one good behavior habit after another. Without the support of habit, everything in front of you is zero.