“Stress” originates from inner conflict, which is an internal imbalance which negative emotions have the upper hand. It’s a joke to say that “There is power when there is pressure”. Internal power and pressure are not the same thing. Anything will deform under abnormal pressure. Besides, there is no greater power than inner peace. A wise person is the one who asks for nothing and everything in peace.
It is necessary to have enough life experience to help a person have the ability to think independently and truly have his own thoughts and concepts.
Being young means that most of the things in your brain are other people’s ideas and most of them are other people’s thoughts. Therefore, most of the time, young people just either suffer from other people’s ideas or take delight in other people’s thoughts.
The stupidest thing in a person’s life is that they never compare their own ideas with their own experiences. They don’t know how far their thoughts and ideas are from their true self.
This is what people often call introspection.
1. You must find something other than love that can make you stand strong on the ground with your feet. You have to find a way to earn a living. It’s not too late to think about it now. You must gradually transform those floating thoughts into clear ideas and simple words. Gorgeous and floating words don’t last long. You should know that what gives you enough pleasure is content, thought, realm, soul, spirit and wisdom.
2. Don’t be trivial and moaning. Don’t be so sentimental and touched. You should believe in the old-fashioned words of warmth, beauty, trust, dignity and strength. Don’t be decadent, empty, confused, abuse yourself, or hurt others. Don’t make a mess of yourself.
3. Control your feelings; you can’t want anybody. Don’t say “love” easily. When a man no longer comes to you, don’t go to him again. Don’t trust people who use tricks in love. Don’t say bad words when you break up. Learn the lesson, but don’t regret it. It is no use regretting.
4. Never agree with those who pretend to be cool and different. They are people who have nothing to do and find excuses to let themselves have nothing to do. The real coolness lies in your heart. You should have a strong heart. We must have the belief that you will not be tortured and succumbed even if time passes. I don’t say that I love the world because I’m in the ivory tower, but after I know that it’s dark, dirty and ugly outside, I will still say it.
5. Love and live. Youth is so short, don’t sigh like the elderly. You can stop to have a rest once in a while, but don’t squat down and look around. Remember not to look back when you walk a path.
6. Ask yourself from time to time what you are doing. Give yourself a great future and goal. Remember to always look up at the sky; and remember to look at your feet when you look up at the sky.
7. When you are sad and wronged, you should cry, wash your face after crying, pat your face, and squeeze out a smile for yourself. Don’t rub, or your eyes will swell the next morning.
8. Good love will always come next time. Don’t give the same man a chance to hurt you twice. Don’t believe the vows in bed. Don’t value virginity, but keep your purity. Don’t be ashamed of your desires, enjoy them well, but never tolerate men’s insults and neglect.
9. Believe in love, believe that good men still exist, are unmarried, and are still looking for you in a sea of people. Don’t say “men don’t have a good thing”, which makes others mistake you are very experienced in men.
10. Love material properly, and always know that spirit is more important. What’s more beautiful than those famous watches, famous brands and fashion is yourself.
11. Don’t underestimate a penny, you might as well earn it yourself.
12. When you are hurt by a friend, don’t doubt the friendship, but beware of those who betray you. Forgive, but not forget. Keep some naiveté like a child, and be chivalrous to your friends.
13. Be happy, cheerful, tough and warm has nothing to do with your personality.
14. Don’t be too low-key, sometimes be tough. When you are bullied, you must get it back! But don’t hold grudges. Little people’s opinions, let them go. Compassion makes a person noble.
15. Forgive the world and yourself. Tell yourself that you deserve the best.
When you are young, you need other people to help you know yourself. The so-called “injury” means that you can’t accept a part of yourself presented by others, and you mistake this part of “yourself” as “yourself brought by others”. You always think that everything is the fault of others, and consider your disapproval of “yourself brought by others” as injury. This is exactly the weakness of the youth.
Through the baptism of the years, you are no longer easily vulnerable. The first reason is that you no longer need to know yourself through others; the second reason is that you have gradually established and accepted your own complete self-image, which will no longer be easily influenced by other people’s judgments or how others like you. This is what people call being strong.
Therefore, not accepting yourself is weak, accepting yourself completely is strong.
When you get along with others, treat yourself as a nobody; and when you get along with yourself, treat yourself as a somebody.
Those with too much “ego” actually value themselves in other people’ eyes. They will immediately fall into hell with a contemptuous look. They will always feel that others have ignored their own feelings and hurt their self-esteem. Such people despise themselves when they look at themselves, and they cannot see the value of their life without the eyes of others.
Life is like autumn leaves swaying in the wind. No matter how strong the summer wind is, it will not blow the vigorous green leaves. Autumn leaves losing their nutrients means they must fall. This has nothing to do with the wind.
1. The habit of being outspoken when you are a little close must be changed.
2. Replace “Do you understand?” with “Have I made myself clear?” more often.
3. If someone sends you a message, you must reply it. Even if you don’t want to, you can tell him so. Even if you use expressions or punctuation to euphemistically express yourself, it is not cold or ill-bred.
4. Don’t try to trade your secret for a friend.
5. I’ve seen tattooed men giving up their seats on buses, and I’ve seen beasts in suits and ties eating and drinking with embezzled money. In this era, it’s not necessarily a gentleman to dress beautifully and handsomely, and it’s not necessarily bad to dress very exposed. Don’t judge a book by its appearance.
6. The circles are different, so you don’t need to force them together.
7. Don’t tell a secret to the wind, the wind will blow it across the entire forest.
8. Don’t get to know anyone too quickly. Don’t think that you have many things in common or you are bosom friends who meet each other late when you first agree on a topic. Language is often false, what you experience together is true.
9. Don’t say what should not be said in front of people behind their back.
10. Use “thank you” instead of “thanks”. Although it is only one more word, it is much more sincere.
11. If a girl is popular among boys, it doesn’t mean much. If she is among girls, it’s really amazing.
12. A girl who smiles all day is always more lovable than a melancholy girl.
13. You should know how to be quiet when others are sleeping.
14. Don’t look at other people’s mobile phones without their consent.
15. When someone shows you a photo on their mobile phone, just look at it carefully, and don’t swipe to the next one.
16. Never get to know your girlfriend’s best friend, because her best friend doesn’t like you, you will break up, but her best friend likes you, you will still break up.
17. There are two kinds of people to trust: those who lend you money without saying anything; those who keep their promises to pay you back.
18. Don’t talk too deeply when you’re not well acquainted; don’t talk too harshly when you are.
19. McDull said: If there are things to say, don’t wait for the other party to comprehend, because the other person is not you, and don’t know what you want. Waiting until the end can only make you sad and disappointed, especially in love.
20. Speak with other people at three tenths, don’t show all your heart.
21. “What’s wrong” from most people’s mouth is just to satisfy their curiosity, and doesn’t mean they want to help you.
22. It is very impolite to break other people’s joy. You all must have experienced it.
23. When rejecting others, the simpler the better. It is obvious that others need your help, your long explanation turns into the feeling that you owe them. If you can help them, do so; if you can’t, refuse them. In interpersonal communication, simple and clear is sometimes the most appropriate. Only when you know how to refuse can you be free and easy.
24. Even if you meet a Mister or Miss Perfect, the eternal law of interpersonal relationship is to balance transactions. Never think about relying on anyone.
25. When someone tells you about something he likes, I hope you don’t disapprove it, because you are talking sincerely, you can’t say how bad the things they like are. Your straightforwardness is just selfish.
26. Go to someone else’s house, when they let you watch TV, you should leave. During the interview, if the boss’s feet keep shaking, it means that he is not interested in what you said; he stops shaking his legs, it means that he is now interested. The other party takes a deep breath while you are talking means that they don’t want to listen, and they are suppressing their emotions towards you.
27. Don’t make jokes with unfamiliar people. Neither with familiar ones.
28. Don’t show your dislike of someone in front of people you hate, and don’t speak ill of people you hate in front of people who know them.
29. Don’t make the first move with your close friend of the opposite sex.
30. Girls, don’t be too familiar with girls, I don’t know how to explain to you…
31. Don’t say cruel words to your friends. Harsh words hurt the most.
32. Please treat service industry personnel better.
33. Try to remember other people’s names when you meet for the first time.
34. Hold back the words that hurt others the most when you are extremely angry.
35. Don’t say cruel words and don’t do soft things.
36. Others can laugh at themselves, but you must never agree with them.
37. Most people don’t like outspoken comments.
38. Look a bit further, you won’t be sad.
39. Never believe in “women chase men, interlayer yarn” (which means that if a woman actively pursues men, the difficulty between the two is as simple as interlayer yarn).
40. Don’t complain every little things to others. There are very few people in this world who can empathize with you, most people are tired of listening, and a small number of people will promote it as a laughing stock everywhere.
41. When you are angry or full of negative emotions in your heart, don’t bring negative energy to others, let alone vent your anger. If you can’t do it, you’d better be alone when you are sad. Because not all people are your relatives and best friends, in others’ eyes, this is an act of spreading negative energy by you for no reason. As time goes by, others will be unwilling to approach you.
42. After you have a boyfriend, don’t cut off contact with all friends, because when your finally lose him, you will find out that you have nothing.
43. Never sneer at one’s efforts.
44. Tear it up if you want to. Don’t feel wronged.
(a) Treat a female/male pinup as an ordinary friend of the opposite sex, treat an ordinary friend of the opposite sex as a female/male pinup, your relationships will be much better.
(b) Don’t make excuses for doing something wrong, just admit your mistake.
(c) When sending a text message to a stranger, add “Sorry to disturb you”.
(d) When they stroll you online, don’t reply or discuss it. If you have to reply, tell them you are happy.
46. Don’t talk dirty to unfamiliar girls.
47. The most effective way to lose someone is to get too close.
48. Don’t force yourself to be a good person for the sake of relationships. Be a bad person who always does good things, not a good person who can’t do bad things.
49. No matter what fact I tell you, you won’t understand it when your mind doesn’t reach the same state or a level close to it, or when you haven’t experienced it. Or you might think you know this fact, but you actually don’t.
On my birthday, I made the first Chinese song video with Vietnamese subtitles : D. The first clause of each sentence was an excerpt from an ancient poem, the second one mentioned Northeastern Chinese cuisine. See also the Sino-Vietnamese verses of those Chinese poems in Vietnamese blog:
[Vietsub + Pinyin] An Cát (Sa Tuấn Bá) – Hành Khúc Ăn Hàng Đông Bắc
Edit: I added Pinyin and fixed some errors in Vietsub. Also added a new YouTube link.
I asked myself how to handle life?
My room gave me all the answers.
Roof said: Aim high.
Fan said: Be cool.
Clock said: Value time.
Calendar said: Be up to date.
Wallet said: Save now for the future.
Mirror said: Always observe yourself.
Lamp said: Illuminate others.
Wall said: Share others’ load.
Window said: Expand the vision.
Floor said: Always be down to earth.
Stairs said: Watch each step you take.
The most inspiring one:
Toilet bowl said: When it’s time to let go, just let it go.