Q: What are the characteristics of Tai Yin’s career?
A: People with Tai Yin tend to have characteristics in their careers related to the following points:
Nature of Work:
– They pursue jobs involving rescue, assistance, or support for others.
– They may opt for jobs with shifts that involve working day and night or rotating schedules.
– They gravitate towards jobs that require courage and meticulous attention to detail.
– They may choose jobs that involve handling diverse and fragmented tasks.
– They are drawn to careers requiring compassion, understanding, or care for others.
– They may be inclined towards professions connected with communication.
– They often work in large, dynamic environments such as corporations or airlines.
– They might work in large environments that require shifts or around-the-clock staffing.
– They prefer working in spacious areas close to nature, such as areas with lush greenery or bodies of water.
– They work well in relatively humid conditions.
– They are more likely to work in places with numerous opportunities for interaction with foreigners.
– They may work away from their hometown or abroad.
– They can excel in workplaces related to media or television.
Do you have any other questions about Zi Wei Dou Shu?
Book me at https://ngocnga.net/read-your-chinese-astrology-zi-wei-dou-shu/
Also, please check out my Zi Wei Dou Shu Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ngocngadotnet.zwds