Foreign Trade University
(2000 – 2005)
Major: Foreign Trade Economics
Degree: Bachelor of Economics
Vietnamese: Mother Tongue
English: Advanced (IELTS 7.5 in 2008)
Chinese: Intermediate – A2-B1
Louise Nguyễn (Thị Ngọc Ngà)
15+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
WordPress + WooCommerce
Website Management + Analytics
Copywriting + Content Editing
Paid Search + Display Advertising
Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Consultant / Freelancer
May 2011 – present,
• Consulting digital marketing for companies and startups
• Coaching digital marketing newbies
• Delivering online advertising services
• Customizing self-hosted WordPress websites for e-commerce purpose
• Writing, translating and editing content for English and Vietnamese websites (news, e-commerce, recreational content).
Product Go-To-Market Team Leader
Apr 2017 – May 2018,
• Developed POPS Kids TV mobile and Smart TV app messages for the Vietnamese market
• Gained insight into customer use of the current app, untapped opportunities and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
• Briefed and presented the app to both external and internal audiences
• Established and executed cross-branding activities in and outside the app
• Proposed and kept within a marketing budget
• Researched competitor offerings and reacted when appropriate
• Used market research data to determine product pricing
• Recruited and coached marketing executives.
Dec 2015 – Mar 2017,
• Developed digital marketing strategies and transferring them into action plans/marketing campaigns
• Executed daily marketing activities
• Recruited, coached, and supervised SEO, social media and marketing staff
• Analyzed marketing effectiveness; supported Product and Sales departments
• Allocated and managed Marketing department cost.
Jun 2005 – Apr 2011,
Business Development Manager at AVSoft Corp.
(Jul 2009 – Apr 2011)
• Developed and maintained affiliates and partners all over the world
• Established, negotiated and executed software bundling, localization, ESD, and OEM agreements
• Tracked conversion rates and improved localized website system
• Increased the company’s market share in existing markets and expanded business to new markets
• Recruited, coached, and supervised Business Development staff as well as localization collaborators.
Acting Marketing Manager at AVSoft Corp.
(Jan 2008 – Jun 2009)
• Developed online marketing strategies and transferred them into action plans/marketing campaigns
• Evaluated customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Improved the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website system
• Recruited, coached, and supervised Marketing staff
• Reviewed new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Brand Manager at AVSoft Corp.
(Jan 2007 – Dec 2007)
• Utilized the company website system to raise brand awareness
• Supervised distribution of new products, email newsletters, press releases and articles
• Supervised copywriters, designers, software and web developers, QA staff
• Directed and coordinated customer service, affiliation, PR and R&D activities
• Generated downloads, leads, and sales of Music Morpher product line.
Online Copywriter at AVSoft Corp.
( Jun 2005 – Dec 2006)
• Managed company website layout and content
• Planned and executed promotional programs
• Delivered content for email newsletters, press releases and articles
• Tracked subscribers, software downloads and sales reports
• Supervised designers and web developers.